Because good news of the adventure front
As the development of Adventure Episode XVI extends now almost as long as the filming of the episodes IX to XIV, I just got the thing resolved in other form as planned to bring out. In (whom it may be surprising) Episode form.
The first two chapters are already completed, as noted above makes the "engine" some difficulties in terms of scope of the adventure.
win By splitting I have more room for the story, and the planned role-playing portion is thus likely suffer (have to).
I will strive to do this certain to compensate for queries at the beginning of each new chapter. Previously made decisions are therefore still have an impact. Thus, the queries are answered as honestly;)
I have to look as elegant now only times I can pick apart the part ... with a little luck, there are Adventure-Episode XVI-Chapter 1 in a few days.
other than planned ... but in any case as a pure-bred B & B without compromise: more important)
0 comments:
Post a Comment