Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How Much Does Plan B Cost At Walmart Beatrice Ne



The state's financial center of excellence has paid my income tax equalization. Joy arises. Each value is €! What to do so if Uncle Sam is generous shows? Show itself generous! It is time again for Shopping!

A mobile phone is. In a city like this is without a mobile phone does nothing. Fixed meeting fails to identify if only because in this city is nothing just fix.

passport and credit card is packed and off the search for a personal shop - the staff here at pretty much most widespread mobile network operator. In the first shop I'll shake the feeling non that I am the guy wants to cheat. He also tried, not with me - as a critical customer, seeing through his disgusting "You are--Tourist-So-zock-me-up-down" game and make me, after a white lie from the dust and on to the next shop in Florida - the most stressful shopping street of the city. I get easily everything as I want - a simple, cheap prepaid cell phone that must not survive longer than this semester.
about the competence of the seller is debatable: the
his mate, the 10 minutes after I enter the store is pushed in between and is served before me was once quite clear. The longer it took half an hour to activate my phone handle and buying me remained a mystery. Nevertheless, I am now the proud owner of an Argentine paid cell phones. A step further on my way to the serious Porteño (residents of Buenos Aires).

then I err a bit around downtown. Among all the splendid houses blocking of past eras, the glass palaces of the banks and the countless good-looking passers I feel small and insignificant. My English is still insufficient does not make things better. After a tasteful cappuccino for 1 € in the well-kept Avenida de Mayo I grab taxi and escape from the bustle of Downtown's chilling to Palermo. After a search failed the day before, this time I will immediately find: PURO, THE center of excellence for creative, fresh, Argentine fashion. In view of themselves in front of me expanding supply shoes, bags and clothes I am struggling for breath - the view of the price it cost me almost the consciousness - the bags from 15 €!

With two incredibly cordial and friendly sales staff and the designer - also present - I'll come immediately into the conversation. All items are designed and manufactured by it on the outskirts of Buenos Aires. 100% hecho en Argentina. The fabric samples used are still partially orginial from the 70s, told me the designer, who studied their craft here in Argentina, it also is also still the same best friend a language teacher in the School Danila-water in which I will soon start to polish up my English.

After I got the wheelbarrow can be at home 'and I purchases this time with the subway bring home must (must be saved somewhere) my decision is made on a snazzy pair of sneakers with Bag - color-coordinated!
a massive leather belt, I take even with the same, to round out the cause. The fun will cost me just under 80 €. Even as I pull out my credit card seems to me almost a tear. I float out of the store. Orders are accepted at any time ;-)

indulge in Palermo Viejo 'non me a little short break in one of the many outdoor cafes that Barrios. Back home with the U-Bahn - a mistake. It is still rush hour. The scenes are played out here are well up to even compare with what you have seen from Tokyo. Crowds of people pressed together, roll, through the underground passages of the "subtest" (U-Bahn B. Aires).
It hardly gets air and mild panic. The first two trains can not take it because they are filled to bursting with passengers. You're lucky if you even have room to stand on the platform.

home is a lot going on. Today, two new residents have arrived. 2 French, just returned from an adventure trip to Argentina, with exciting accent. The WG is a true blessing. Social contacts
I need to make in the anonymous big city is not worried.

What does the university?
holiday I would say. Currently, summer vacation - if not would would probably heat-free. The UADE is a beautiful, huge university right in my neighborhood. The building occupies an entire block. During our first visit we are greeted
Meline from the International Office with kisses and small talk.

Because the courses are still problems - some that we should do according to our match matrix are not offered. But we - Robert and I - are working on a solution.

Nightlife maintains its high level. Tuesday night - the heat robs me of sleep. A look at buenosaliens.com.ar reminds me that más160 in Bahrain - the competence center for Drum'n'Bass Addicts - is. Suddenly, even spontaneously once the current in the block - Let's get out!

It is pouring rain - thankfully. The city cools off again. The parties does not diminish. The atmosphere is boiling for 2 clock early, the music and the club are quite to my taste. After 4 clock morning I drag myself home exhausted.

What a town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment