Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Does Dahvie Vanity Have A Wife

Puuuuh ...

... all not so simple. Now I'm in my here a new blog set up. As some bloggers have now moved here, I had of course also look at the same time and have decided I am moving, I like it much better here ... concerning the functions and structure ... although I must learn a lot, so right now this blog is like a building site rather
Aaaaaaaber ... my Heike-Schnuckelchen also draws soon to ... uhuuuund as my Heike-Schnuckelchen really know is ... I can not even happen.

Until I have my site to some extent in order, I will continue writing in my old blog, because I would need some time for it yet, all the while my computer was half dead ... and actually still is, really works for me right now does nothing ... but it is already ...
Greetings dear
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment