... and although my Mamluke socks, I like the pattern very well.
10-2008
Here you can very well see the different gradients of the socks, which I do not like initially yes soooo good, but now I think it's not bad
socks data:
Mamluke Socks from Folk Socks by Nancy Bush
Zitron Trekking Ombre, Fb 108 + uni natural wool socks No Name
80 and 78 mesh
Ns 2.25mm Harmony Wood
Gr . 40
consumption: 84 g
remain uhuuuund the socks stay with me: o)
Instead of Allah-lettering I knit a simple pulley stitch pattern, so I could knit a heel with the same. I knit first do not like toe up and 2 certainly not like to heel later one, so I always try to circumvent the normal and somehow incorporate. This lifting stitch patterns I have towards the tip repeated, because the lace pattern is only about 64 stitches, and yes I now had to somehow reduce from 78 to 64 stitches.
Did I mention that I am in the intarsia socks are delusional?
Greetings dear
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment