Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oven Sets Off Co2 Alarm

help

HH
Student Assistant A
supermarket managers S

at the supermarket checkout

A (hold the cabbage up): Do you by chance know what that is?
HH: cabbage.
A (stares at a sheet with prices): You mean Chinese cabbage.
HH: cabbage.
A: Cabbage?
HH: cabbage.
A: Hmmm. What exactly is Chicory? Chicory is perhaps?
HH: cabbage!
A: I think not. As the name again, exactly?
HH: cabbage!
A: No, I mean, what stands as the sign of the compartment where the thing is in there?
HH: cabbage!
A: Oh, that is really the case?
HH: Hey. I want to buy this thing really. Have it your bill is, I do not care. But you move him out at last!
A (unimpressed): I find the not in the list. I call once the boss. (Presses a bell) boss, what is it?
S (in passing): cabbage.
A: No, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment