Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Best Push Up Bra From Victoria's Secret
Douglas.
HH
saleswoman V
HH (stands in front of the Chanel stuff and wants to take after the person sought, than ...)
V: Can I help what?
HH: nail polish. Dark purple.
V: Well, then, which is not available here. We would have time ...
HH: Yes, there is. It is called "Vendetta."
V (silent)
HH: I know.
V: Then we have just not there.
HH (takes the bottle) that I want.
V: But he is almost black.
HH: Dark purple.
V (piqued): If you think ... You still need a base coat.
HH: Yeah well. (Will reach for it)
V (HH pushes to another stand): Since we do not even have to take the expensive. Here from this company, there are also ... Moment ... Not here ...
HH (taking the base coat from the rack): The here?
V: No, this is more of a treat for that will not be as base coat.
HH (reading): to be used as a base coat.
V: Ah. All right. If you mean.
HH: It stands on it yet.
V (piqued): I'm not saying that.
HH: If it still does it say?
V (very peeved): I sometimes bring everything to the checkout. Yes they have everything now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment