parquet
The bell rings at HH at the door.
intercom.
Männl. M
voice HH
HH: Yes?
M: Hi!
HH: Uh ... hello?
M: I'd be there now.
HH: And who are you?
M: What, me? Well, Buttercup!
HH: What ... I can do for you?
M: Let me clean.
HH: Why?
M: Well I want to at least see the floor.
HH: The floor?
M: The parquet floor!
HH: I did but wooden planks.
M: Nope.
HH: Yes. I stand straight on the ground, and that's no floor.
M: But we do have an appointment!
HH: My name is Savior. Are you sure that you do to me?
M: I NEN appointment with the house number XY. And this is but the house number XY?
HH: Yes. But with me you have an appointment, and in this house all have parquet flooring and no.
M: Hm Dingensstraße XY?
HH: I see. No. This is the Dingenskirchensstraße XY.
M: Not the Dingensstraße?
HH: Yes. The Dingensstraße is further down.
M: Oh. I thought that is the Dingensstraße.
HH: Is not.
M: And as I come now to the Dingensstraße?
HH: How did you come here for?
M: Well, with the car.
HH: Then I suggest that you take back the car.
M: But ...
HH (annoyed to submit)
0 comments:
Post a Comment