Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dental Office Recall Letter

Sensational

saleswoman V


HH HH: I am looking really just normal black tights.
V: Have you seen here?
HH: They're, uh, black and white.
V: Sen-sa-tio-nell. Grasp at times.
HH: All right. Yes. And ordinary ...
V: Here are our socks, you see? New winter socks. Brown, purple, blue, red and orange. I find so sensational. So very, very sensational.
HH: Very pretty, yes ...
V: Or socks? Sensational, the pattern, check here.
HH: But I wanted to ...
V: Sensational!
HH: ... black tights.
V: here are sensational. With Merino wool.
HH: But the normal black cotton ...
V: They're not warm enough. Take here.
HH: But ...
V: And have you seen? They fit sooo well with your hair. Sensational, this color, right?
HH: Black ...
V: Green You may also good for you. Do you want to ...
HH: No, no ...
V: Right, that's not so sensational. But those with cable pattern here? Sensational!
HH: normal! Black! Tights! Nothing else! Please! Quite spectacular. Not at all sensational. Not at all. Okay?
V (annoyed): If you think ... but I would not ...
HH: Yes. Yes. Please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment