curiosity
A pharmacist
HH HH
buy plaster and blister.
A: Can we do something else for you?
HH: Nope. Thank you.
A: Hmmm, that's all but hopefully prophylactically?
HH (mischievous): Yes.
A: Oh.
HH: Yes.
A: Um, You know what that means prophylactically?
HH: Of course.
A: And the things are ... not prophylactic?
HH: Yes.
A: How ... unpleasant.
HH: Go already.
A: Hopefully it's not very bad.
HH: Yeah.
A (quick check of HH): Sometimes yes to hurt yourself ... unpleasant places ...
HH: stuff there's ...
A: Did you see we also have larger patches. And very different. Water-resistant and so on. I know now not know where the affected area ...
HH (pulls himself together): I have come clear.
A: If you could tell me ... So only if you are not too uncomfortable ...
HH (trying not to giggle): As I said, no problem. Well then, bye!
A (Calling after): Take care of yourself up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment