Christmas gifts for the little ones
I have a few books for children / young people picked out because I given the overwhelming number of nieces and nephews regularly ranmuss to the topic. And since Christmas is soon ...
Witzig I also found "guys on Skype" of Bärbel Körzdörfer : rich boy Victor is again boarding - from Hamburg to Bayern, he finds stupid. Jens poor boy is in love for the first time and just know how to go low. Everything written as a Skype chat.
is good very "Do not call me Ishmael" of Michael G. Bauer (t: Ute Mihr). Plays in New Zealand goes to a boy - Ismael - the suffering not only from his stupid name, but also as a general mobbenden among classmates. Then a newcomer comes in the class, type Obernerd, but by the changes all at once. Read
The somewhat younger guys who are just starting to themselves, might enjoy the books of KiKa Moderator Tom Lehel . "Team Tom" experienced there completely crazy adventure.
for girls from 9 years, the series sagenwirmal "Linny and the Dolphins' of Lou Peabody . Adventure, excitement and fun to exotic locations - perfect.
If the girls have to go so slow on the 16, could "The Pubertistin" of Anja Maier be quite appropriate, especially as reading for troubled parents. It is from this book two expenses, depending on who is going to read now is: parents have abducted 16 year old girl from the big city to the country they will suck properly, so what was then just else that happened at that age.
almost superfluous to mention that Kerstin Gier s trilogy "Love goes through all the times" with the time-traveling 16 year old Gwendolyn and the Pops is "ruby red" , "Sapphire Blue" , "Emerald Green" names of the three, now they finally are all there.
The next is recommended from 12, I personally would say, however, later einzwei years. It is very s about how the girls are still childish. "For Girls Only" of Sonia Feertchak (t: Norma Cassau) is a reference book for girls at puberty, a kind of Dr. summer collection. Since everything takes on styling, personal hygiene, sex, bullying, knocking off, undundund. The articles in which I have seen, were written objectively and okay (everything I have not read), and the girls, which in the pistils had never give it wanted.
More suitable for girls aged 12 and not, as recommended here, from 14, is "Hey, I'll grow up!" of Friederike Wilhelmine Charlotte and Habersack . It's about the first bra and the first menstruation, first kisses and embarrassing moments. For Christmas, however, also fits just fine HABERSACK "Angelina Body Guard" .
found for the very little ones, I pretty much "wave" of Suzy Lee comes from without words, drawn beautifully. Can you think of each viewing a new story. Or "He came with the couch" of David Slonim . This is then to read aloud. Become a classic, who does not know that's totally out in kindergarten: "The Gruffalo" by Alex Scheffler and Julia Donaldson .
So, maybe yes's helped whom.
* I just expand it gradually, it comes to mind then yes still something.
0 comments:
Post a Comment