am currently on tour in Argentina. Are therefore not much to read (if you read on, if there is to see what is not;?)
The images of the Argentina trip there in March. Was far Patagonia, the "end of the world" ... incredible! 'm Curious what will come.
What was until now: Cordoba and the festival. Briefly, we have our recreational activities on the 3rd largest city in the country laid.
Cordoba / Cosquin Rock
-----------------------
In general:
Lots of rain, lots of nice people. Stranger trip. Great experience:
The 10-hour bus ride flies, like in Cordoba's me. I met the girlfriend of a flat-mates and it shows me "YOUR" Cordoba. The city is appealing. A lot of young people, less chaos than in B. Aires un much nightlife. The hostel was ... okay, for what we had paid 12 men stacked in a non-air-conditioned Space.
a sweat and testosterone cloud in which one (s) at night, threatened to suffocate. But it was indeed only one thing: the festival.
The festival was totally veregnet but probably just because a very special event. The music is not necessarily what one imagines Europeans and "Rock" was, but the scenario -
between sea, mountains and horizon - very classy.
The interim sunshine was just enough to get me to miss a sunburn, but not for the clothes to dry.
Since my parents were already on the way, had I leave a day before Robert ... in vest and shorts, as everything else was totally wet and musty.
In via air-conditioned bus home, which for my taste a few times too often held in the boonies, I took me almost a severe cold.
I'm glad when I finally healthy again and tired arriving in Buenos Aires ... and there is suddenly ... this strange feeling: "I returned home " ...
The journey continues.
What was until now: Cordoba and the festival. Briefly, we have our recreational activities on the 3rd largest city in the country laid.
-----------------------
In general:
Lots of rain, lots of nice people. Stranger trip. Great experience:
The 10-hour bus ride flies, like in Cordoba's me. I met the girlfriend of a flat-mates and it shows me "YOUR" Cordoba. The city is appealing. A lot of young people, less chaos than in B. Aires un much nightlife. The hostel was ... okay, for what we had paid 12 men stacked in a non-air-conditioned Space.
The festival was totally veregnet but probably just because a very special event. The music is not necessarily what one imagines Europeans and "Rock" was, but the scenario -
between sea, mountains and horizon - very classy.
The interim sunshine was just enough to get me to miss a sunburn, but not for the clothes to dry.
Since my parents were already on the way, had I leave a day before Robert ... in vest and shorts, as everything else was totally wet and musty.
In via air-conditioned bus home, which for my taste a few times too often held in the boonies, I took me almost a severe cold.
I'm glad when I finally healthy again and tired arriving in Buenos Aires ... and there is suddenly ... this strange feeling: "I returned home " ...
The journey continues.
0 comments:
Post a Comment