Monday, February 25, 2008

Uncensored Waxing Jobs

WOLLMEISENBOYFRIENDS ...

... for my husband to me yesterday evening, hopped from the needles. A beautiful pattern that is easy to knit and fast. It is a pity that the woolen strand Vincent Meis color looks not really like Vincent's Night Café, unfortunately he was only in the intensity of light available; entangled he looks very Petroll * off *, the colors in the photos correspond to those in Natura.
knitting wool was the great, it is a mixture 80/20 Twin, but I have to get used to this new wool and only did so at first I had the feeling that I would knit cotton. It results in definitely a super fine mesh. All in all I liked the socks still very good, I hope my husband also.

8-2008


detail screen heel


detail image pattern

socks data :

  • Wool: Wollmeise Vincent, 80 / 20 Twin, LL 311 m / 100 g
  • Pattern: Boyfriends
  • 72 m shaft / 68 M. foot
  • ns 2.5 Harmony Wood
  • size 46
  • consumption: 121 g



0 comments:

Post a Comment