... whether the placed on position 1-3 socks big socks of the competition Frechverlag!
Remember: I attended with Valentina socks: o)
And I am stunned by something that I must now write in my blog has, I am not at war again, but a look even
All of them totally unacceptable for me and one reason the book in which these socks are published, NOT to buy! Be it that someone could not decide on a color, or I would ever stumble with the Yetifüßen causing gizmos, well, trees and crows I would not put
Aaaaaaber, tastes are known to be different ...... .......... and that was now just my right to free speech * lol *
love Greetings from a frustrated Andrea,
the annoying bit is noch'n now ...
neeeee, dear KNITTED
ADDENDUM
Thanks for your comments * lol *, so I do not stand alone with my thoughts: o).
I'm already over it: o), well, not really. I feel my socks not, I've won a place somewhere 4-20 * lol ....
But I know that some participants socks that were knitted really creative, portable and super nice to have come not up to the first 20
But I know that some participants socks that were knitted really creative, portable and super nice to have come not up to the first 20
and then one as the 1st Aw, place sock
presented words, one sock, which - to knit, I would never, let alone attract - I'm off on my own time. That looks like an attempt to radicals and somewhere unseen patterns completely confused somehow be accommodated in a sock.
presented words, one sock, which - to knit, I would never, let alone attract - I'm off on my own time. That looks like an attempt to radicals and somewhere unseen patterns completely confused somehow be accommodated in a sock.
creative or not, but harmoniously designed and rework or wear suitable one can surely at least a first
Price expect!
AAAAB ... Who knows, maybe it is also due to me * * Gacker, my understanding of art just is not well made ......
I feel anyway ... somehow processed before t, and I am thinking whether I click on my prize, a book, do without!
I wish you a pleasant evening, are dear greetings
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment