Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 Horse Trailer W Bumpout

learned learned is

saleswoman V


HH HH (try pants)
V (shouts): I will hang out here again what.
HH (coming from the locker room): Oh!
V (radiated): Yes.
HH: What is that?
V: I told you extra hung.
HH: But that is a shell.
V: Exactly.
HH: I just wanted a pair of pants ...
V: Yes.
HH: The part is ...
V: I know.
HH: But I do not even ...
V (still exudes): Yes.
HH: Maybe I try's time with no obligation ...
V: Please.
HH (tried): That's great!
V: That's why I have it so you ...
HH: I want to but do not ...
V: Oh.
HH: not real!
V: You do.
HH: Neiiiiiin ...
V (waits)
HH (folds up): Damn, I'm afraid I must ...
V (confidently): I KNEW it. Since You stand on it NAME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment