Friday, August 27, 2010

Suck Phlegm Out Of Baby

reorganization

Maid Maria (has her reading glasses not included)


HH HH: Uh, wait, you did not want to just clean the bathroom?
M: Yes, yes, the bathroom!
HH: With Ceranfeldreiniger and wool detergent?
M (see the bottles to be specific): Oh. Who were wrong! (Runs to the kitchen)
HH (chases)
M (rips open the cupboard under the sink): here and here! As always stood bathroom cleaners and vinegar cleaner! And where ever is ATA? (Sticks his head in the closet) Here is all different!
HH: Yes. I have ordered in your absence, the cleaning agent. Thematically. On the application.
M: That is wrong!
HH: No, it is now clearer. And do you see? If they are so neat, is much more space in the closet. We should have made earlier. I would not have bought later permanently vinegar cleaner, because you have not found the bottle and claims to have, I would have no more. (Pointing to a year's supply vinegar cleaner)
M: But ... now I find nothing more! (Suspicious) Has anyone dressed up when I was on vacation?
HH: Of course.
M (horrified): Who!
HH: I.
M (suspicious): Or have you got someone?
HH: I was cleaning and I've sorted the closet since. I've also ordered their rags. That was a mess.
M: The filter cloth!
HH: And replaced. New purchased.
M: They look completely different!
HH: Yes, of others. But in principle the same.
M: But I'm always the others! And I always put the bottles down the same!
HH: But now everything is much clearer.
M: But now I find nothing more!
HH: But that system has now!
M: But I understand the system!
HH: But it's easy!
M: But I had my own system!
HH: But this is much more efficient!
M: But ...
HH (distracted): You may take what is double. Okay? For this is now all sorted so as it is.
M (thinking about): Mh
HH: I've almost everything twice and three times because you have found anything and thought it was empty!
M: Even Ata?
HH: I'm concerned also Ata. I will anyway, that you take continuously Ata.
M: At home I use for everything Ata.
HH: But not here, because we were still united.
M: Good. I take Ata and everything else. Where's a bag?
HH: But then everything will remain as it is now?
M: Let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment