Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Digital Copy Twilight

smoke detector (Maria)

HH got smoke detectors.
M knows all about smoke detectors.

M: Mine are very different.
HH: How different?
M: Mine are only half as large. Very cheap.
HH: The man who has screwed, has said that would be the most expensive, it is just on the market.
M: I was immediately broken.
HH: They are still serviced once a year?
M: My not. But I'm never at home.
HH: Maybe they are only now once waited a year. Because this new law?
M: I do not know. I have only the very cheap. But is good that mine is broken.
HH: Why?
M: Go on forever. I cook, door to the corridor is open, smoke detector goes. Do the neighbors come to the circuit and make up. Do you have a leader?
HH: Why not use a broom handle against the big button, you see, the thing goes off again.
M: I go on forever. And then, one night, he makes all night ptsch ... ptsch ... ptsch ... and I think what that is, until I realize that's the smoke detector. And in the morning it was over. That was a half years ago. Since then, he will not do more.
HH: He's broken?
M: If I was right. Otherwise, he always goes to.
HH: Hm
M: Have you heard of the house that exploded? That was gas. Gas is dangerous. And the smoke smell but no gas. Or?
HH: Do not believe.
M: Why do I need to then? My neighbor has tried everything. When you smoke a cigarette, he goes to. When you turn a candle, he goes to. That's not right! So you can not live yet! I'm glad he's broken. Brings nothing. If there is a fire somewhere and the door is closed, you realize this is not the smoke detector. And then? I burn. And if I'm burnt, go to the smoke detector. No, I do not need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment