principle questions
I fight with someone just the times I do not know.
was triggered by a photo that shows a cat in a bus. The cat sits on a leash, i the midst of people who definitely do not think about who or what is sitting there on the floor.
The picture itself is good, but unfortunately I know the cat, because she sits every day in front of me at the nearest subway station and begs together with the help of the cat a proper sum. For a cat on a leash aroused pity, sees a cat on a leash is not every day, and when that is sweet but then you are happy. What I could puke!
It is according to the person with whom I am completely ok argue that the animal sits there for hours every day, because it does not even know that it is utilized. Because it feels no shame. Noted the complete idiot as to actually what a rail argumentation he goes?
In his opinion it would also be ok to exploit and abuse young children, because not even know that they are misused, and therefore feel no shame.
The cat sits on each Weather, because he trusts his holder. And that relationship of trust abused by just quickly to get money. because this is a well-attended station and the cat takes a lot. It really is easier than to go to work.
As pet owners and even and especially as a parent you have to act in the interest of the task is entrusted, just because do not know what is bad for them.
animals and even children are not to be there for us to play the clown, or the revenue source. Who else should see, may not only keep pets, but get no children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment