Friday, January 7, 2011

How Much Are Jc Penny Salon Waxings

love New Year's acquaintance

first Just because I've said in the Silvestersuff that I find you quite all right, does not mean that I am from now on yours.

second I am also not good if I tell you now each is the woman of your life. Especially not if you have seen me only once, and on Facebook is taking place, with my name status.

third If I say I have something against people who are on heroin, I mean it, and then you need not sit in front of me and draw thee ne nose. And And no, I'm not on it if you do it again. Penner!

4th If you give me then Send SMS, which I do not react, then it's probably because I do not want to talk to you.

5th The same applies for calls.

6th And Facebook messages.

7th On Facebook I have you just accepted because you stood next to me with your great IchkannallesPhone and got me annoyed until I accepted, on your phone.

8th You also should not have need to call your father to tell him how great I am. I will always know the man never learn. (See 3)

9th To stalk me online as I stand next to it and comment on my breasts, which was itself a first time for me (that has ever worked)

0 comments:

Post a Comment