Looking for a home
The best agents sayings in finding an apartment in Berlin, combined here by popular demand:
"Yeah okay, that psychiatry is over yonder, but you walk just a walk nu at night, I take at times as a woman and just because... , that would then perhaps not so advisable. Have I already shown you the alarm? "
"Easy Street. Over there is a high school, next to an elementary school, and that is over there a home for disabled children. But they were very nice, who do not what."
"First and foremost we have here in the house even single dwellings. They are very popular with the nurses who work against it in the clinic." (Rubs hands)
"Did I basically reorganized written in the ad? I thought renovated. So, the apartment was deleted. The hallway. And of course we will make clean before you move."
"Over there is a bus stop, because you can take a bus directly to three minutes to the next train."
(The bus veered over a half hour through the side streets and stopped at every corner.)
"Funny. Something wrong here. Normally, the heating staples as always stupid. Tictictictic ... Actually, always when I'm here. Maybe is it broken? "
"You have to think away is the refrigerator. And the dishwasher. And the closets remain not, and to the ground then you would have to take care of yourself if you want the other. And if you want to have in the bathroom what else, you can also quietly at his own cost. "
" total green area. Right behind the house, for example, is a very nice cemetery. "
" Sure is dit parking! A lot! Janz road! Everywhere! Ick hab wat jefunden three streets, but was only present ma dit son coincidence. So, in the negative. You know. "
" Yes, the white horse is always spot again, but the kriejense a mold to leave. And for that super new Hamse top plastic window that has any non-"
" No, the previous tenant is ausjezogen because it was too loud et. Ick've jesacht: According to? Wieson loud? Dit is nich loud, dit is joy! "
" What, you needed 15 minutes from the train station instead of 5? So just take longer than 5 footsore If I jog with my dog, I need only 5 "
" I have nothing against cats, I also know not from there, but - if the pee onto the floor, then yes is the odor of it for years, right? "
" Yes go clear all the windows to the north, but this is the fifth floor, because it's already naturally brighter. "
" Wannsee, dit was used as ne dead end, but as habitat, knowledge acquisition, but today because the highway Hamwa hörnse? " (Hand behind his ear) "DIT is the highway. Jenau like ocean waves."
0 comments:
Post a Comment