Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mills Pride Closet Systems

In Pursuit of the worlds wage

I've done here scarce, not because I do not feel like blogging, but because my whole week was cut with work and Uni so full that I had come to nothing am, and nothing happened to me this is what could be in any way interesting.

I've been since Monday so looking forward to today, Sunday, was open to the first evening where I Thresen no bones that I do not three millions of things best yesterday must, and above all, to whom I can sleep. - No way!

I come at 6 clock in the morning to get home from work, put me down and I'm almost asleep, because once you hear the infamous "gag gag splash. After 8 hours of work and a gangster rapper prevented the bus on the way home, on the rug Katzenkotze is the last thing I needed. So light on, dragged into the bathroom rug precaution and wiped so I can wash the day, ground and wiped back to bed. It's really great to sleep in an apartment that smells like cat food vomited. Thanks Sid.

the morning I was awakened because the cat has seen a dove at the window, and has cleared the jump on the window sill my book shelf. Since I had already 5 1 / 2 hours sleep. Luxury.

So I trudge to the bathroom to help me with cold water in the face on the jumps and what I think?

Correct: The rotor has a suspect in the hallway next to a yellow spot suspicious puddle on the floor in front of the bathroom. So the spectacle from the front: rug and rugs in the washing machine, Floor and wiped the bathroom. Then when I nachschaute

why he did not use the litter box, I did find an answer to my question, but for a pair of socks that I had lost for some time.

What a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment