Thursday, February 24, 2011

Returns Radio Shack No Receipt

marmot effect

Groundhog Day or Groundhog Day is known to us even through the film with Bill Murray, who every morning to the music of Sonny Cher and awakens to see that today but yesterday was the fact, and therefore every day more and seen the same day.

Something like it happened to me yesterday at work. I talk with a Canadian tourist, a wedding is because for the first time in Europe.

presence: the drunken Irishman.

comes in and orders a Gin & Tonic. At this point, I sense yet that the Irishman is drunk. He talks to the Canadians. The two seem to talk, I do not care more drum.
The Irishman is a round. I still do not notice that is pretty good about it. (If normal, normal talking, no flag. Maybe a bsischen annoying but only so I can not deny anyone the drink. Is supposed to give people who are always so).

Canadians will at some point, Irishman looks for new victims for his fluency.

Too bad that the aim of his speech would surge quite like to be left alone. Shortly afterwards the hand of the Irishman ends up in the face of another guest. Therefore, I turn up the light, let off the DJ music and the nagging urge to go, does this waas also vociferous protest. This

had eaten the whole thing for me ... to:

I talk with a guest, when suddenly the now very obvious drunken Irishman (with proof of what they get elsewhere, they were presented nothing from me more) back in front of me. I ask him to go to threaten, with the police. Nix. So again from

music, light.

Irishman goes.

The evening went on as usual. Again, I'm talking with a guest, the Irishman comes again, this time with an equally full of drunken friend. I throw both out again.

Whereupon the two 15 minutes later at the store are.

Because the idiot I had to close one hour earlier because they each time they came, people have accosted stupid of the page.

Was not a full moon or something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment