children, does not hesitate to something not
I live on a fairly busy intersection, in one of the largest and longest roads in the district. So there is ALWAYS something going on, no matter what time.
Unfortunately, there are still people who think that just because they transition with their 1-cycle move, the rest of the traffic directed to their needs.
Every day since crossed at red traffic lights, around the curve down, ignoring right of way, obsolete unnecessary.
yesterday it then crashed again.
cyclists has tried from the inside to overtake a lorry turning left, which had to go wrong. Although the cyclist who survived, but is not yet out of danger.
I honestly do not understand, here I am in the process itself wheel and clean carefully. I prefer to let another vehicle the right of way when I am of the opinion that I would otherwise harassed. But NEVER NEVER, I would overtake a truck, let alone a turn.
can not see a simple, because as a cyclist you are there in the blind spot.
And how much time you save for your privacy with such a procedure? 5 seconds? The
it's really not worth it.
Therefore:
well soon to the victim, and fits her to please when you are traveling by bike!
0 comments:
Post a Comment