Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cartman Joins Nambla French Song Ending

porter

On the phone

HH (who must be urgently do speak, but eventually no longer wen)
porter P has (selects a lot of time)

HH () P
mumbles (): Hmfgnmnpgdntag?
HH: Uh, I'm here at the company X?
P: Yes, exactly. Since you are quite right. I am the gatekeeper.
HH: Super. I would have to say Mr. Y, you could put me through?
P: Who?
HH: The Lord Y. Works for you.
P: Oh. I do not know at all.
HH: I know that he works with you.
P: And where?
HH: Well, somewhere in the building where you sit?
P: I am the gatekeeper!
HH: Prima. Yes. But the Lord Y ... Have you no telephone directory?
P: Because I can look up times. What is the name of the Lord?
HH: Y.
P: Hmmm ... Ah, there! (Says a different name)
HH: No! Y!
P: Hmmm ... Y! Since I got him. And you are?
HH: The woman savior.
P: Mrs Saviour. I put them through it.
HH: Yes, thank you, bye.
P: Tschühüß Mrs Saviour!
HH: Yeah thanks.
(Dingeldingeldingel)
P: Hello Ms. Savior?
HH: Mr. Y?
P: No, it's me, the doorman!
HH: The Lord of Y is not there?
P: No, Mrs Saviour.
HH: Then ... Just try it once with his colleagues? Someone has even represented him.
P: who supposed to represent?
HH: That I do not know yet. They work there yet.
P: I am the gatekeeper!
HH: Well, the boss called Z.
P: I do not know.
HH: This is the newsroom culture.
P: Culture! Yes, I've heard before.
HH: Put me through?
P: culture, Heiland woman that I can do.
HH: Prima. Thank you.
P: Well then, Mrs Saviour. Culture, yes?
HH: Jaha. Thank you.
P: Goodbye, Mrs Saviour!
HH: Bye!
(Dingeldingeldingel)
P: Mrs Saviour?
HH (hangs up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment