reservation
HH (will going out for dinner)
operation B (it was very loud in the background)
HH: Good day, I would like a table for tonight . Book Do you have something free?
B (shouting): We are open from half past seven!
HH: Oh, I can not allocate at all?
B (shouting): You want a reservation?
HH (shouting now): Yes! Two!
B (yells): Three?
HH (yells): Two. One, two. Myself and whoever.
B (yells): When?
HH (yells): half nine! H albneun!
B (shouting): And where?
HH (shouting): How, where?
B (yells): Front Rear center?
HH (yells): I would like a quiet table!
B (yells): What?
HH (yells): A r uhigen table, where one does not need to shout so!
B (yells): At the sushi bar?
HH (yells): T a way!
B (shouting): You want to eat fish?
HH (shouting): Yes! Sushi! But at the table!
B (yells): Name?
HH (roaring) Savior.
B (roaring) spelling?
HH (yells): Ha, e, i, el, a, de, de.
B (yells): Ha, a, i, n, a, n, i.
HH (shouting): No, Saviour!
B (shouting): Oh! Well, Mrs. Meier. Then three people at the sushi bar at nine! (Hangs up)
0 comments:
Post a Comment