personnel, new personnel
clothing store saleswoman
HH
V
HH (looks around so)
V (follows her at every turn)
HH looks (nervous about shoulder)
V smiles (offensive)
HH goes (on)
V (to follow)
HH (sighs): I just look at whether ...
V: Can I help you ?
HH: No, I think you have not found here. I've seen the Internet as a sweater and thought that I watch in real time with you ... But you do not.
V: What was he doing out?
HH (describes)
V (listening very attentively, frowns): No, we do not have.
HH: Exactly. Then I ordered him to me easily on the Internet.
V: So who would have noticed me. Absolutely.
HH: I can so easily be online ...
V: You know, we have not all what is in our web shop.
HH: Yes, is not bad, I ordered him to me just at home ...
V: Some things are only online, not in stores.
HH: Does not matter. I ordered ...
V: But we can even in the current catalog to see if he's in there.
HH: No, I can not ...
V: Here. See it here somewhere?
HH: No, but that's OK, I'll just order ...
V: And then we have this catalog, but that's just for us, so we order the things.
HH: No, really, because you must not now ... I give him to me but on the internet ...
V: Then let's see ... Hm ... (Browsing) No, That's different ... What about the here?
HH: Uh ...
V: I know that's just the pattern, one not seen much. (Browsing)
HH: I can order it really me on the web.
V: Well, I'm afraid I can not help you at all.
HH (exhausted): Perfectly fine!
V: I would ask that you order the sweater on the Internet if that's okay for you.
HH: Yes, oh, that's a good idea. With the Internet.
V (radiated): Well, fine, that I could help you at least a little!
0 comments:
Post a Comment