Monday, January 31, 2011

Digital Point And Shoot Shutter Speed

parents and Technology

I got lucky with two fairly good representatives of this species to have been considered, but in this case there is a Gallic village which steadfastly refuses to face up to the parents' understanding.
is the case of my parents this village the Internet. Now I have to say that at least my Ma the somewhat out gets, after all, "ripped off" (sweet), they play games on such sites with Flash games in between (most are things like dinerdash or something mitsüßen animals.).
had belatschern After years of it then also loaded down Skype and even managed to install it yourself. Now my Dad was there recently to pick up food by, and came just as I was with the mother on chat.
course he had once even try.

Now it's like I always know when my dad makes something like that, even without that, he tells me. For my Dad can not type. So tap on, but not the correct letters, and anyway not in the correct order. I have therefore proposed to call I might very well with Skype, then you can also see me thanks to camera. Camera finds Vattern class ever, he has terrorized me as a child with.
(There are pictures of me in all possible positions on all sorts of places, but unfortunately we see nothing of me, mostly because I always by his finger, which mysteriously found its way to the lens, are covered. True story)

I throw so the camera and chatting away without hesitation. But I hear nothing. Via chat I ask what's going on.
Vattern grumbles in illegible jumble of letters that as free software is good so do nothing, and you say there must be determined to pay what to.

I propose to insert in front of the headset.

He says he has now done that, but it would still not know what indeed can only lie on the old carrot of computers, which my mother there.

I ask him to call nuts.

it comes.

I ask them to plug in the microphone, and a few seconds later, I can mumble my old man cheerfully to himself (his natural language, the man NEVER spoke clearly!).
After the conversation, he set off directly, not only for themselves but also for nuts webcams to buy.

Now he needed only Skype. And where do you get from? Exactly! From his less privileged, arrogant colleague who aufschwatzt him constantly outdated overpriced hardware and software. (Why did he only listens to me and not to? The guy he recommended Opera as a browser, really now!)
From that he got played by the installation to a USB stick.
When I asked why he will download not just on the side said, my guns:
"Because the version is newer than the K in the internet!" Yeah nee is!
Now he has a totally great if Skype name, so quite futuristic with numbers in it, and so (it is after all a mathematician), can use all the crazy stuff but not because he was only on Weekend time, but I'm usually on the road. So now have to wait until next week.

But today was nuts then connected their webcam, and of course had to test this directly.
only has she heard anything. I proposed to set up in front of the headset. Yes but the screen would have but a built in micro. I explain patiently that the micro is only just as the speaker if there's nothing plugged into the sockets provided. As the headset for example. Instead of the thing but easy to set up, they will simply pull out the HS. And caught the mouse. plug in again when they press any button on the camera and the image was gone. Like the one with the other related, I do not know the best will. I then gave up and told her to get in touch again if you all have recovered. Will probably be tomorrow come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment