Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can Mount And Blade Lan

stories so scary that writes only life V

Part 1
part 2
Part 3

One would think that could be in a city with almost 8 million inhabitants you are going out of the way if you wanted to. Far from it, because the more one tries, the more likely it is constantly coming upon the people you really want to avoid.
So I also still a mystery how it could be that I calculated in the most isolated students - have come across a café on the best friend the witch. I mean there are more universities in this city alone when the Federal Republic and the old federal states has need just go to my. And although the schedule has a different, and studied at the other end of the campus, it is just me in my lunch break, the only ones that I have a week (generous timetable allowed me always after 2 hours of lectures to go home, except being on Wednesdays, and this meeting was on a Wednesday.), and sits across from me without asking. Had I seen? The witch soon have a gig with her band in the vicinity. Yes I saw. Whether I would go. No. Why not. No joy. But I'd always with something like that. But not this time. But ... and since I cracked the collar. Whether it is because the old woman I was annoyed that it was because the idea that there are people that what makes the pig are good, it was purely to strangle the witch one, but I've told the adit, for with what people the witch as wrong. It had been sitting.

couple days later, I'm with friends at a concert. Will of the page been cut down and it's the former because not Freddy. What I think the story would tell all around.
Liebelein, I said, as long as you think Terry's name to draw in the dirt, I keep it in front of me the whole story to tell, and indeed to whom and when I want to. especially if someone is so penetrating to the primary sexual organs.

Since then she looked stupid. I've caught me once and told her that she should get rid of the bum, because who we all know, not all of them. That should say it all, but that was not so easy.

How stupid can you be? But some people always have to fall flat on its face. I had given her
the Council, she should keep the witch in the eye, which would be in the bush.
I should not worry (as if!) She was aware and had an eye on it.

received weeks later, Terry and I hung up it in anonymous phone calls, if their authors are either decreased or abused us and then hung up. The caller sounded suspiciously like the brother of the sets has yet to Ex, and I never imagined how the best get back together. Since Freddy is not only Terry can not approach, but anyone who is in any way involved in it, I've hatched a plan. And that should come into force faster than expected. That both the witch as also their wives gossip girlfriend, I already knew at first hand. I had to wait until I one of them sooner or later met at all going to connect. Fortunately, this did not take long, because soon they met on any Damenklo. Played friendly and with crossed fingers behind his back, said Any how glad we finally had yet seen. How would it so I wanted to know (not). Quite well and as for even such a classification. Yes, I started in and of itself quite well, if not there are these terrible calls. Terry and I would get constantly threatening phone calls, but fortunately the police had laid a trap circuit due to the incident (what was wrong ^ ^, But that may not know the fool, yes.) The next call we would determine who is behind it.

Needless to say, that was never called again.


When I have not to date ex saw the next time I was working in the bar and have a Saturday shift. And she came with her new. Since she had also proved at least one brain.

But again: If this would have only been on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment