Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Skull With Bandana Tattoo

stone fountains by 5

For those who have always wanted a cat, but never could:

Yesterday, after university I went home and wanted me after a long day, what to cook beautiful.
I had bought for Asian noodles with beef, some meat, some pasta, lots of vegetables. Pretty soon the whole
was finished, and before long I was there myself (in my shoebox no room for a sofa) with my plate on the bed, make yourself comfortable. However, when I entered the kitchen the next time, half were from what was supposed to be left off.
sat But the cat under the bed and was on the chew.
was annoying, but still I had not thought anything. This should only be so tomorrow at 5 Clock To change as I was gently awakened by Würgegeräuschen followed by "Splash". Giant puddle in brown on a rug. So I get out of bed, wiped off, carpet in the washing machine and back into the springs. And again: gag, splash. I think I'm ticking off.
Since we had such a game with pizza and ever pink waffles (ne were nice bright color), I'm thinking nothing. He has just broken but again.
I now call the vet and made an appointment for tomorrow, because if you pressed him on his stomach, he squeals and he seems to be a little tired.
Let's hope the best: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment