Monday, January 17, 2011

How Much Is An Oil Change For A Mini Cooper

I heart you too

Look folks, it was announced today! Since I've yet smooth from Miss capricious get the dearest Blog Award!

And because only myself eating fat makes and blog just for yourself is stupid, but I'll give the thing right next time:

first Ans Partridge and her Rebloggg mood for blogging is totally great, and she makes really good (and that regular .. I, erm)

second Meh blog (sorry, do not know how I am doing the accent on the e), because I think their Altagscomics total class and much too often think: I could be. But something from.

third cat food jelly splash for more than just the Doctor Who references, but also because of the cat food jelly splashes. And the suicidal cat.


And now, if you want to share the award, you will find here what you have to make:


create a post, adding the Love Blog & the image posting instructions purely copying (= the text the you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they informed by the comment in her blog that you accept the award and the link you leave your posts as Award. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs, you also in Post your link and the owner of each per comment - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment