When the refrigerator Rings Twice
my refrigerator including freezer is broken. .. Since the mid-December The fact that he is still is, but not because I have nothing about it, but especially on one: the refrigerator man. For I call it that because he was called "all with refrigerator" does. Ok.
Too bad that I was added at time point 1. Was my fault, he says, because I did not even call again. Nah I only agreed to sit here and wait 15-18 Clock.
date two I was back debt, because the landlord, the drum must really take care of (KS is part of the lease) the key to our apartment has not - (!) That he lost, but the appointment as presented, that I to the time was already at my parents. 've Let this into a key that has not even supposed to fit, but magically still one of the nice guys from the bike shop, is down as ordered and not picked, moment ...
course, this is my fault.
guilt I am also the refrigerator man is not a week went to the phone, so the landlord refused any further cooperation in the case.
today I had him at last on the line: this manner it is between 15-18 Clock. Notice what?
Exactly, by 18 clock was still no one there. I then just every 20 minutes times called and what the Lord tells of my life, whereupon he assured each time more vigorously, it was there in at least 30 minutes.
at 20.15 clock are they really come \u0026lt;3 I can not believe it! It is said that the refrigerator indeed be back Monday night. Whether that is what I do not know.
least know the fridge man now what it blooms when the time does not.
Seriously, I can not store what is perishable, which makes the possibilities of food storage and extremely limiting for a lot of pizza on the menu.
And even I have enough of it first!
0 comments:
Post a Comment