Sunday, January 16, 2011

What To Give To Stroke Patient As A Present

Teretulnud ! Or something like

So I'll soon be even welcomed. Sheer essay writing (and the related distraction in the form of endless blog entries) I find that is the ceiling on the head. Money is there, but there is a limit, and for some time drives me the desire to once again see something new. I have therefore decided
just been cut a few friends and asked what the hold for so Tallinn (for now nothing, neither good nor bad, because most do not know what the is). On my insurance company suggests that you get paid flights and accommodation for most, but could also beat all wide, and so it is that we are five of us at the end of April sitting in the plane direction of Estonia.

Now I do not know what about you, but my knowledge about Estonia in general, and Tallinn in particular, is rather limited.

What I know so far: The old city is the bomb!
by Jurvetson
I also know that the Estonians have now the Euro (which eased my translation), but a pity is because I would have liked to have had a few Kroon. They were really until last year the standard currency.

I've also been reading me painfully, that was called Reval Tallinn times and the German Hanseatic city was.
And a beer costs about 1.62 € (at least according to the unreliable source Internet)

Also I've read that Estonia is known above all for knitwear:


here I've found the link

But to be honest, the wars already. This is good on one side, because I then completely may be surprised, on the other hand, it would be totally cool if one of you, in case you were already there, would have tips on what to try for sure, must have seen or done.

Eesti And because I now find totally super, there is still music to your ears:




Well, who's knows? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment