scary stories so that writes only life VI
Part 1 Part 2
Part 3
I would not blame you if you ask first now Why am I telling you all (well I hope that there are at least not boring.), 2 Why am I only now telling and 3 Why I am doing everything in such detail that I need only 6 posts for it.
At least with the last question I hope it is not even more. Because honestly, I've had enough with the whole thing. The whole story is why so I've listed in detail, because I, and here we finally come to resolution of the whole, have made a discovery today that the whole, I will not say now "icing on the cake", but it all again in one extra oomph there.
Let us keep in mind: The whole drama started about 3 years ago and has shown his last to date spurs a year ago.
you might think the thing would once and for all by, and then, yes then you stumble on a Facebook entry.
FB I use because it is the easiest way for me to stay with friends from everywhere in contact. But as I've only people on my list that I know really, the number is manageable. The witch is even on the list, but I've hidden so I'm not annoyed with her garbage, she learns that I have not banned in principle.
You never know when to meet again, and there is bad blood anyway enough.
their annoying friend is in the list that I have not blocked. I ignore just like that. Or at least that was so, because for some time showing me my FB feed also things that people are posting, both are on my friends list, although they'd addressed to me. Normally I am interested in a damn, but now (it is the 01/10/2011 and I write an entry at a time) I became suspicious:
Bore wrote to witch. Only witch has suddenly stopped her last name, but the Freddy Krueger. Now, it is sometimes the case that people Facebook are married (so funny, I laugh about it fully. NOT). Because I'm curious but (and prokrastiniere straight from an essay on Thomas Mann), I've since investigated again. And the fact! Freddy Krueger has married the witch! With Registry Office and all Drumm and whistles.
And I'm so through the photo album click on the event, who is sitting in the background? (And that's why I tell all Schmuh here, anyway?)
The here.
And know what? Suddenly I feel not so stupid before.
-END-
(at least temporarily)
(at least in this story. But I know my life, it lasts until the next adventure not long.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment