stories so scary that writes only life stories so scary
Part 1 Part 2
Sometime before then about two years, came a call, Freddy had set himself, and was successful. A procedure has been opened, and Terry's recorded statement. In the course of which the medical records were known, and we learned how lucky they had had. sometimes only a matter of millimeters, the decision is what is actually being negotiated. In this case, thank God it was "only" attempted murder (the offense meets the lower motivation). His ex then appealed to Terry that she should kindly for him to testify. So much audacity must be thought about that! She has not done, of course. Just as she has not attended the hearing. Find it just that the guy is out on parole, with a Penalty of 2 years. But this only because he has been co-operative. He also must not approach her on more than 200 meters.
Now one might naturally think that the matter would be eaten and would last at least for the Sunday night movie on ZDF, but that would be not nearly as absurd as the reality.
And why is that I will tell you in the next entry.
(And as I write all this, I wish I could think up all this only.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment